1. Payment rules and payment security
The service of payment by bank cards is carried out through ALFA-BANK JSC.
VISA, MasterCard, and the Mir payment system are accepted for payment.
The personal information you provide (name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank card number) is confidential and is not subject to disclosure. Your credit card details are transmitted only in encrypted form and are not stored on our Web server.
Next, you will be redirected to the page of your bank to enter the three-digit secure code that will come to you in SMS. If you don’t receive the three-digit secure code, please address the bank issued the card.
You will need to enter your bank card data on the relevant page: card number, card holder’s name, card expiration date, three-digit security code (CVV2 for VISA or CVC2 for MasterCard). All necessary data is printed on the card itself. The three-digit security code is the three digits located on the back of the card.
On-line payment service is carried out in accordance with the Rules of the international payment systems Visa, MasterCard and the Mir payment system and based on the principles of confidentiality and security of payment, which uses the most modern methods of checking, encrypting and transmitting data via closed communication channels. The data of a bank card is entered on the secure payment page of ALFA-BANK JSC.
For all questions about the work of our online store, you can contact by phone: +7 (495) 859-31-30
or email us email@example.com
Cases of refusal to make a payment:
- the card is unappropriated for online payment: please address the bank for more details;
- insufficient funds: you can learn more about funds availability contacting the bank issued the card;
- the card details were entered incorrectly;
- the card is expired. The card expiration date is located on the front side of the card (the month and the year the card is valid through). You can learn more about the card validation contacting the bank issued the card.
2. Refusal of payment
The refund amount will be equal to the purchase amount. The period for consideration of the Application and refund of funds begins to be calculated from the moment the Company receives the Application and is calculated in working days excluding holidays/weekends.
Refunds will be made to the bank card within 21 (twenty-one) business days from the date of receipt of the "Refund Application" by the Company.
The procedure for returning goods is regulated by Article 26.1 of the Federal Law "On Protection of Consumers' Right".
- The consumer is entitled to reject the goods at any time before its transfer, and within seven days after its transfer;
- Return of proper quality goods is possible if its presentation, consumer properties, as well as a document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the specified goods are preserved;
- The consumer is not entitled to reject proper quality goods if the product is specific and can be used exclusively by the person acquiring it;
- If the consumer rejects the goods, the seller must return to him the amount of money paid by the consumer under the contract, with the exception of the seller's expenses for the delivery of the returned goods from the consumer, no later than ten days from the date of the consumer's presentation of the corresponding claim.
3. Return Policy
When paying with cards, cash refunds are not allowed. The refund procedure is governed by the rules of international payment systems.
Specify the cost of delivery by phone: +7 (495) 859-31-30
Delivery is carried out the next day after the order. Should you have any questions about delivery options, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org